Online Banking Help
Two ways to login in:
Log in directly to - It’s Me 247 from our Welcome Page
Please note: If you have not set up your username, please enter your member number.
Words on top of page-Online Banking Login (Above SEARCH box)
Tips for first time users
The first time you log in to your accounts on online banking, you will need to enter your account number and a temporary password. Your temporary password is the last 4 digits of the main member’s social security number.
- Username= account number (no dashes) i.e. 12345-6-0 would be 1234560
- Password (1st time only) last four digits of main member’s social security number
Next page (One time only): Online Banking Agreement. This outlines the terms and conditions. At the bottom, if you agree, you will continue.
Next page: Change my Password
You must now create a permanent password. Never write it down or share it.
- 8-10 characters long
- include: Upper Case, lower case, number, and a special character (!@#$%^&*)
- IS case sensitive
- Will not be the same PIN used for voice access
Tips: Make it unique. Can not use previous passwords. Should not be similar to your account number.
Next page: Your Security Questions
Security questions will be used when we need to verify your identity. For example, you will be asked a security question if you forget your password and want to have it reset online. There are three questions, each with their own drop down of more questions. Answer whatever three you choose.
Next page: Opening page of It’s Me 247 Online Banking (You are IN!)
- It starts with the Message Center.
- There is a menu bar:
- My Accounts will take you to your balances where you may transfer money between your own suffixes, apply for loans online, rename accounts (nickname), check ACH transactions, checked cleared checks, get copy of cleared checks, get IRA advice, and get dividend/interest information.
- E-Statements-allows you to sign up to have your monthly/quarterly statements delivered online to Home Banking.
- Certificates-allows you to purchase a Certificate of Deposit with a transfer from your shares.
- Contact Us-There is an email box where you can ask questions or request contact.
There are other things you can customize from here- just play around!Go to main navigation