This is the Credit Union's basic savings account. When you join the Credit Union, your initial $ 5.00 deposit buys you a share in the Credit Union.
Our share draft/checking account has no monthly fees. There is no per check fee. There are carbon less copies of each check. You will receive a monthly statement either by mail or estatement.We have 24 hour audio or PC access to verify balances, list recent drafts that cleared and make transfers. You can have direct deposit. ATM/Debit cards.
Financial Services for Convenient, Easy Access to Your Funds
Great Lakes Members Credit Union offers around-the-clock services to fit your schedule. Enjoy easy access to your funds when YOU need them. Select from the many options available to our members:
- Surcharge-free ATMs for deposits, withdrawals and inquiries from your account
- 24-hour toll-free telephone access to your account through CU*TALK
- It's Me 247- Our Home Banking Product. No charge.
- Family Service Center branch locations, including Saturday hours
- Direct deposit of payroll—no waiting for your check with Automatic payroll deduction to make loan payments or transfers to savings
- Low-cost checking
- Debit cards to conduct ATM transactions and make retail purchases
- Face-to-face service from our friendly professionals at our Dearborn branch
- Telephone (800.292.9952 or 313.274.5030) and fax (313.274.5035)
- E-mail contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
Our CD program starts at $ 500.00. Terms vary from six months to five years.Dividends are paid quarterly.
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT
They are an excellent way to save for retirement or education.
Are available for savings for a special purpose. (Vacation, Taxes)
These account transfer funds to savings on November 1st.
Go to main navigation